“Nice”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2014

If you like your food "Brauhaus" style, this is the place to go. Friendly staff, not too crowded taken into account that this restaurant / brewery is in the city center. Nice Bavarian food and beer!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,245)

Reviewed August 11, 2014

This restaurant is set in a quiet little alleyway which adds to the experience of eating out in Munich. The staff are great making us feel very welcome. I took my family here to celebrate my sons 25th birthday and our waiter made it a night to remember. The food is amazing Bavarian food and we all left with very full stomachs. I recommend that you book as this little place is very very busy.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Wonderful German food at reasonable prices. Manager, Claudia, speaks English and was exceptionally accommodating to my wife who had been troubled with some stomach issues. My wiener schnitzel and spaetzle were great. We sat outdoors in the back. Lovely! The restaurant was busy and filled with locals--always a good sign.

1  Thank JandBL
Claudia Z, Manager at Zum Durnbraeu, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2014

Thank you very much for your good review.
It had been a pleasure "helping" you.
Best regards from Munich

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Concierge from hotel suggested this from several Trip Advisor saves and it didn't disappoint. Lovely little patio, friendly service, and most importantly, great food. My wife and daughters had filet and they all loved it. I had roasted 1/2 duck with potato salad and braised red cabbage which was simply delicious.

Great location and ambience because close to both Marienplatz and Hofbrau Haus but on a quiet side street.

You

Reviewed August 2, 2014

The entire dining experience was excellent. Claudia and her staff provided service that made our group feel welcome and appreciated. Everyone in our group loved their meals. The food was delicious.