Bed were uncomfortable and the bathrooms weren't clean. The clerks were accommodating to our wishes of booking with other travellers. The free wifi in the lobby was unaccessible. Twenty or so guests were trying to access the wifi and all having trouble no matter the time of day. The hostel was a far walk from the train station, take the metro if possible. Beer Garden close by, book reservations for table and meal ahead. Other restaurants nearby were unimpressive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The A&O München Hackerbrücke opened in April 2006 and in May 2010 the lobby was expanded. The ho(s)tel has 200 rooms, all with their own balcony, shower or bathtub. On the rooftop of the house there is a bar with a comfy terrace, which invites guests to relax and take in the breath-taking view over the roofs of Munich.The A&O München Hackerbrücke is just one intra-city train station from the Central Station and is easy to reach by train. Due to its central location the Altstadt can be easily reached by going for a small walk from the A&O and it is thus also the ideal starting point for excursions into the city.Almost all of the rooms in the A&O Hackerbrücke have their own bathtub inviting you to have a relaxing bath and every room has a balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your A&O Muenchen Hackerbruecke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a&o Munich Hackerbruecke Hotel Munich
- a And o Munich Hackerbruecke
- a o City Hackerbruecke