The rooms have basic hostel bunk beds, the food was bad in an institutional atmosphere, it is inconveniently located, and our whole group got very little sleep. In the night there were drunks pounding up and down the halls and the balconies. I heard a woman screaming as if she was being murdered, then a siren getting closer and stopping below my window. In the morning other chaperones in my group complained first to the front desk, then asked that the police be called. When the police came, they had to break up a drunken brawl in the hallway by firing rubber bullets. I was chaperoning students and never let them out of my sight until they were safely locked in their rooms. We would have been better off to sleep on our tour bus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The A&O München Hackerbrücke opened in April 2006 and in May 2010 the lobby was expanded. The ho(s)tel has 200 rooms, all with their own balcony, shower or bathtub. On the rooftop of the house there is a bar with a comfy terrace, which invites guests to relax and take in the breath-taking view over the roofs of Munich.The A&O München Hackerbrücke is just one intra-city train station from the Central Station and is easy to reach by train. Due to its central location the Altstadt can be easily reached by going for a small walk from the A&O and it is thus also the ideal starting point for excursions into the city.Almost all of the rooms in the A&O Hackerbrücke have their own bathtub inviting you to have a relaxing bath and every room has a balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your A&O Munich Hackerbruecke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a And o Munich Hackerbruecke
- a&o Munich Hackerbruecke Hotel Munich
- a o City Hackerbruecke