“Always a nice experience”
Review of Kaefer Bistro

Kaefer Bistro
Ranked #440 of 3,770 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: German
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Experience the inimitable Kafer feeling at Munich Airport. In the public area of Terminal 1, the Kafer bistro offers delicious foods for passengers, meeters and greeters and guests, from Kafer's signature salmon starter to hearty Bavarian fare. The open kitchen lets you watch the cooks work their magic. The naturally lit solarium is ideal not only for memorable dining experiences. It's also an excellent spot for meetings and small conferences. Come and relax at Kafer even if you're not about to fly anywhere.
Ancona, Italia
“Always a nice experience”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I always stop here when in Munich airport. Food is good, with seasonal variation and a good choice for breakfast and lunch. Service is professional, nice and quick. My kids appreciate it, too!

Visited January 2013

• Polish first
“I always take my time to take a meal”
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

When ever I have a transfer in Munich I try to have time to take a meal at Käfer
Really good food friendly and Quick service I recommend it happily to all my friends

Sisak, Croatia
“A Good Alternative to My Favourite Here”
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

I decided to try this place when I realised there was a passport contro I couldn't get throughl between me and my favourite place at the Munich Airport.

I wasn't disappointed. The bistro setting is pleasant, the service is nice and professional, and the food was good (though not as great as at that other place), the menu offering some quite interesting dishes as well as typical Bavarian food, and the prices are resonable for an airport restaurant (but don't expect cheap, this is not a sandwich bar).

And, they also have Airbräu's Kumulus wheat beer, which is worth trying.

Northampton, England, United Kingdom
“Average food, expensive.”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Business trip for 3. My food experience was less than an average to be honest. The wienerschnitzel, came in a very small portion, which defintily didnt justify the €21 price. The apple struddel was a lot better, but the custard was more like single cream than custard. It would have probably gotten 2 stars but for the efforts of the waiter. He was very helpful and the service was great. Food was out in double quick time and the drinks were brought out just at the right time.

• Visited December 2012
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Better than average airport meal”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

They didn't have the Munchener G'schichte, which I ordered, so I had to settle for the wienerschnitzel which was allright but not very memorable. Decor is nice and service top notch.

• Visited September 2012