Stayed for 3 nights and had a great time. Hotel is very clean, staff helpful and situated 5 mins from the underground network, only 3 stops from Munich centre.
Rooms are very well decorated and furnished. There are cooking facilities in some of the rooms, as well as Sauna and laundry facilities.
Nearby there are several bars/restaurants and a small supermarket.
Only downside was the cost of parking (30 Euro per day) but your car is within a secure underground car park and you don't have the hassle of trying to find a car park and pay parking.
All in all a great hotel which we will use again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only several stops on the underground into the city centre or the Fairground and convention centre. Leonardo Hotel & Residenz Munich has a central yet tranquil location, making it a home-away-from-home not only for Munich fans, but especially for long-term guests. Whether you are here for business or leasure, you will feel at home with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Leonardo Hotel & Residence Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leonardo Hotel And Residence Munich
- Leonardo Hotel Residence Munich