“Limoni = Fantastic Italian in Munich”
Review of Limoni

Limoni
Ranked #19 of 3,791 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This is a wonderful restaurant for a date, business dinner, or even a causal dinner. The food is absolutely amazing, and the staff is incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. If you are only an English speaker don't worry, I think most of the employees know at least 4 languages. I am sure there is food that is more "authentic Italian" however I personally believe that it is still top notch food, an excellent ambiance, and a very great staff. Every time we are in Munich we make it a deal to have dinner at this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Limoni

Reviewed September 12, 2013

It's a nice spot with good Italian food, more on the posh than a la mama side. The food is tasty but there are plenty other restos in Munich that offer way better and more true to the Italian cuisine dining, so I was very surprised to see Limoni so high in the ranking, esp taking into consideration value for money...

Reviewed September 11, 2013

This place does everything well - from the tasty bread, crudités and complimentary bruschetta to delicious entrees and mains. All served with natural charm. Don't miss it.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We went for dinner to Limone 3 times . Every time the food was very good. We will be back soon to enjoy a good dinner and the nice atmosphere and very kind service.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I found this restaurant on Trip Advisor and thank everyone who has reviewedvit so far. My 23year old daughter and I ate here this evening with two German friends from different parts of Germany. We all loved the food. We started with squash blossoms with truffles and mozzarella filling that were truly outstanding. We tried two pasta dishes, salad and quail and wveryonbloved what we ordered. The waiters could not have been more friendly and helpful-our waiter recommended a proseco with strawberries that we all enjoyed and two desserts- a mango lasagna that was different than anything any of us had ever tried, and a chocolate lava cake (both were fantastic!). They also brought bruschetta as an extra starter and limoncello that was great ( I dont usually like limoncello but I loved theirs, which is homemade. We had a wonderful time and would definitely come here again during our next visit.