“Very Good for Travellerscheck or Bussiness Time!”

Motel One Munchen-City-West
Ranked #136 of 383 Hotels in Munich
“Very Good for Travellerscheck or Bussiness Time!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

We stayed 1 Night for our Bussiness Trip. Its was Great. Whats Great?.? Yes Location, very Good breakfast! , small room but in very Good condition...Nice & clean Toilet. What could be difficult is to find a Parking Place. This Hotel have Garage for Customer but when its fulled, its really Hard to find a Place to Park Outside. But for all what this Hotel offer are Top! Great and we will be there Again for Sure!

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I usually stay away from places with "Motel" in the name, but was so incredibly surprised at this place! We walked from the train station (though you can hop on an S-bahn train and get directly there from the main station) and were immediately welcomed into a warm and cozy lobby, complete with digital fireplace, shocking teal egg chairs, and a lovely wall-length photo of some happy German men in lederhosen dancing in the sea. Our room was just the right size... we had a large bed and just enough room to navigate around it. The TV was set up with the same digital fireplace that was featured in the lobby, which we thought was really funny because I had downloaded a fire app onto my ipad before the trip just to make things a bit cozier. Breakfast was lovely and large and never-ending! I loved this hotel and would most definitely stay here again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank maisouiamelie
Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed November 13, 2012

As a plus, the hotel is fairly unexpensive, and it's a new construction. The bed is confortable- make sure you get a single mattress, as they offered us in the first place a matrimonial bed with 2 single mattresses, but they changed it upon our request.
The breakfast - served in the lounge - was very good, many choices of bakery, cereals, juices, cold cuts, etc and it's 7.5 euro per person.
The room was clean and quiet.
They provide free internet, you need to request an ID and password at the front desk.
You can park your car for free in front of the hotel.
The hotel lounge is big, new and modern.
The staff of the hotel is very nice and helpful.

As minuses, I'd say the room was very small, with no wardrobe and no place to store the luggages. We placed it on the floor and jumped over it every time we had to go to the bathroom. There are some shelves near the bed, so we stored our clothes in there.
The location of the hotel is far from the center, but, if you have a car, you can park in the front of the hotel for free. The subway station is a few streets away, but we preferred to take our car, as the subway was too expensive.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Raluca I
blackpool
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Great place to stay and fairly inexpensive. Modern and chic, staff very helpful. Breakfast is an extra but at £6 not being ripped off. Lobby is inviting and drinks are again not too expensive compared to other hotels. Bed was comfy, shower/toilet had everything you needed. German efficiency at it's best.
It is a little way out from the centre so tram required but no changes required, 5 mins on tram.
Bedrooms and bathrooms are a little small but when on a city break who needs loads of space when you are out seeing attractions.
Would definitely recommend this hotel and will look for the chain next time visiting Germany.

Room Tip: Had a room at the back which was nice and quiet as front of the hotel is on main road,
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Innsbruck
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Stayed one night in this perfect business hotel. If possible get a room off the main street as a bit busy. Also had a room directly beside the big neon hotel sign that gave the room a fairly bright glow at night. If you can avoid these rooms then a perfect place.

• Stayed October 2012
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

Yes the room is compact in size, but when on a business trip this type of hotel is exactly what I want: cheap, comfortable, good location, great staff, free wifi. Nothing to complain about, and I recommend the hotel to single travellers and business travellers

• Stayed September 2012
Shanghai, China
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I took my parents there, and we had to book two rooms, because I was told that there was no triple room. When I checked in, and walked into my room, I realize the sofa can actually to be transfered to a bed. I was wondering why didn't the front desk told me that they do have a sleeping sofa...Since we would only stay there for one night, I just did with two rooms.
Expect this, everything else was very good! The price is very reasonable, and the breakfast is very good as well. Free wifi is a plus. The room is very clean, and everything is new! The bed is quite confortable.
The front desk is very nice and they are always willing to help. I really appreciate it!
Tip: Don't think you can walk from the train station to this hotel, you'd better take a tram. It is about 5 stations away, especially if you have big luggage with you haha (I didn't know it was this far and I walked with my big big case...haha, good exercise though hah)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family