When we first arrived by taxi from the central train station we thought this was in a very out of the way location but changed our minds once we got the hang of public transport. Only 7 stops to the Oktoberfest, 5 to Marienplatz at the city centre, made our life very easy.
The hotel is quite modern, the rooms very compact but are very adequate.
The breakfast was varied. We stayed 2 nights & were quite satisfied
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its vibrant colour scheme and a Jazz Bar that brings people together from all over the world, the angelo by Vienna House Munich Leuchtenbergring is a great example of how a hotel can delight both business travelers and holiday guests. With its location in the east of Munich and perfect travel connections to the city centre, airport and fair trade, the hotel is the ideal starting point for all kinds of activities. The nearest S-Bahn stop Leuchtenbergring is just a few minutes' walk away. You can reach the city centre in 10 minutes only. Modern comfort and a good nights' sleep await you in 146 air-conditioned design rooms and Junior suites. Sweet or savoury? Light or hearty? Let your tastebuds be delighted by marked-fresh and seasonal products served in the Restaurant sunlight in the morning and evening. During your stay you can take advantage of the special discount rates of EUR 10,- per day for the Fitness First Club next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your angelo by Vienna House Munich Leuchtenbergring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angelo Designhotel Muenchen Hotel Munich
- Angelo Designhotel Hotel Munich