“Worst Experience ever!!!!!”

Ranked #214 of 383 Hotels in Munich
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Worst Experience ever!!!!!”
Reviewed April 27, 2010

First, I got a smoking room instead of non-smoking and the smell was really bad even after hours of having the window open. Then, on my second day, the elevator broke down before 6:00AM and I was on the 5th floor. No big deal, except that on my return in the evening I had an injured foot and still no elevator. I explained that I could not walk and they did not care, I asked to be moved to a room in a lower floor due to my injury and they told me that they were full (even for a medical emergengy???). I asked to bring my things down from the room so that I could find another hotel and the cancellation of the rest of my stay and they refused to do either. They say that in their hotel they did not do room service of any kind (even for a medical emergengy???) and that it was too late to cancel my reservation that day.
So I had to hop on my injured foot up 5 floors, stay one more night in pain in a stinky room and leave in the morning. And I do not know if they will reinbourse me the two nights I am not going to sleep in that rathole.
Do not go there. Really. With such customer service, they do not deserve to have customers at all.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
9 Thank AMJ67

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Hong Kong
Reviewed October 3, 2009

Stayed in this "hotel" during Oktoberfest, we understand the price will be higher than normal period. However charged with price more than double its normal rate, we do not see it worths what it charged.

The location is bad - we did not travel by car. We got off at the U bahn station, yes, the hotel is not very far away from the bahn station on the map. But imagine that you have to walk through a construction site (or a pedestrain path along the highway which take you longer time) with your luggage, it is not that easy to reach by walk as described.

The service is bad - we had few hours before our flight back to home, we asked for keeping the luggage in the hotel after the morning check out. The answer we got is: "sorry, we have no storage room in this hotel". It is definitely out of our expectation. We never heard from any other hotels with such answer like B&B Munchen.

It maybe your choice if you travel there by car. You can find gas station next to this hotel.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with friends
2 Thank YY1

Travelers are raving about these Munich hotels

Israel
Reviewed June 20, 2008

As oposed to many hotels that we have stayed on during our trip to Germany, Swiss and Austria, we were surprized to discover a new clean and hi-tech design hotel with great service and in a gr8 location.

When we read the reviewes we thought that we will get an average minus hotel.

We give this hotel our recommendation. 10 !!!!.

• Liked — The high-tech design
  • Disliked — none
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6 Thank Zalika_Family