“Great Pizza!”

Ranked #2,286 of 3,902 Restaurants in Munich
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This place is my restaurant of choice for Sunday lunch every time i go to Munich on a heavy beer drinking weekend!
If you are staying in Schwabing then this is a great place to visit, it is right outside the U-bahn entrance and there is a taxi rank 20 metres down the road. Overall the beer is good (who doesn't serve great beer in Munich) and the pizzas are fantastic, i would recommend the 4 stagioni.
Service is good and prices are reasonable, so overall its great value for money. Restaurant also has an outdoor terrace in the summer. Strongly recommend this if you are in the area.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

definitely the second best Pizzas in Munich. Very nice restaurent, great food, dirty bathrooms

Reviewed May 12, 2012

after arriving at the train station at 8:30 and going out for a drink, we found that there weren't many choices for dinner at 10:00. In fact by the time we had checked a few places it was 10:30 and no one was serving dinner. Then we got a recommendation to try Adria on Leopoldstrasse in Schwabing and were able to order from a full Italian menu----open nightly til 3AM!! Really pretty cool place with both outdoor seating to people-watch the Schwabing crowd or inside with exposed brick, TV and the wood fired oven. We just had pizza, which was decent, and I'm a connoiseur, but there were also the usual pastas and even a vitello saltimbocca on the menu. Very friendly place, and packed when we left at 11:30.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

My last visit there last month was with my boyfriend and another couple. The pizza was outstanding (as it always has been) with a thin crust, slightly chewy. I would've had a pizza that night myself (just had a few bites of the boyfriend's) but the special I saw that night for tagliatelle with salmon in lobster sauce looked too good to pass up. And it was.

Salads are also excellent.

At about 30 cm across, pizza's are generously sized with toppings ranging from a simple Margherita to a Salmon, Creme Fraiche and Arugula selection that's decadent and delicious.

Service here is just average, but the pizza keeps us coming back.

Reviewed February 7, 2009

Nice hotel, well situated for the sights of Munich. Breakfast a little pricey for us Brits at the moment - so my tip is to eat at the Cafe on the corner two doors away from the hotel.