“The perfect family dinner”

Anema e Core Trattoria
Ranked #147 of 3,791 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Down to earth Italian family style restaurant, super with kids, Tasty pizza and magnificent grilled octopus!!!! Atmosphere a bit dated but original.

There are newer reviews for Anema e Core Trattoria

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Ate here on our recent trip to Munich after reading the reviews on trip advisor.
It was a cold & snowy day, and I opted for the tomato soup to start. This was absolutely delicious. I had spaghetti carbonara as a main, again, it was lovely. A lovely bottle of house red went down nicely with our meal, finished off with a cappuccino. This was a really lovely meal, around 65 euro for the 2 of us which I thought was very reasonable - my husband had a dessert also.
Friendly and helpful staff, this place is worth a visit.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

It was the first time that I travelled in Munich. Recommended by some friends, with my boyfriend decided to eat there... friendly and excellent table service and people working there... after looking carefully the menu decided to order: I have never eaten italian food like that!!! From plate's presentation to tasting everything was definitely delicious, perfect with fresh ingredients!!! Icing on the cake was the incredible "Cannolo Siciliano" !!! Wow it tasted deliciuos, yummy!!! :-P.
Also the restaurant's layout is comfortable and quaint. Of course me and my boyfriend will go back there in our next travel. Pity that in London there aren't italian restaurant like that! Everybody must go and eat at "Anema e Core", absolutely!!!

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

It is good restaurant, even if I agree with some reviewers that it may not be from the best 10 in Munich.
The staff were friendly, the food was good, overall it is good experience.
Some points concern me about the menu, it should be in English as well, and also they need to add something more in menu like chicken.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

If you decide to go into this restaurant you should expect Italian style of warm welcome to everyone, extrovert staff helping you to do choice from menu by hands or even pictures if you don´t speak Italian, German or English. Menu is simple, made of fresh seasonal products. Thanks to broad offer of local Bavarian farms all ingredients have high quality. From one part of restaurant you can see directly to the kitchen how the are preparing the food.
I ordered chestnut soup, grilled beef, mineral water 0,4l, 2x 0,2l Neprica wine by glass, espresso and bill was 55, -EUR.
Chestnut soup wasn´t surprise, simple combination of white potato soup zest by chestnut paste. Beef was great, juicy with red middle but with right well done crust.
They offers 2 red Vino di Casa by glass: Neprica and Valpolicella. Their Neprica is higher tannin wine which I call “sand and sun” – strong, primitive but well balanced. Valpolicella is nice, well rounded dark cherry fruit and spice one.