“One of the best Italian restaurant outside Italy!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Anema e Core Trattoria

Anema e Core Trattoria
Ranked #113 of 3,473 Restaurants in Munich
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tel Aviv, Israel
“One of the best Italian restaurant outside Italy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

In our wedding aniversary ,me and my wife looked for a different culinary experience in Munich. Among hundreds of good german/bavarian restaurants we found a real Italian gem. As written in Tripadvisor Anema e Core Trattoria is not less than a great Italian restaurant. Not well located ,but serving delicious food and giving you perfect service ,this restaurant is definitely one of the best Italian restaurants ,not only outside Italy!!

• Visited April 2013

• Thai first
  • Turkish first
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Another winner for trip advisor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I only went to this restaurant because of the reviews I read on here. We were staying in the centre and its a 15 u-train trip with a 15 walk to the restaurant which is feels like it is properly out in the leafy burbs! Well worth going to. Nice relaxed atmosphere and the food just smelt and looked amazing. We ordered the menu for the day for €29.90. Four courses - they were mushroom and polenta, gnocchi with bacon, veal escalope and a apple tart! see my photos. I'd recommend this place to any type of traveller. Proper real Italian food! Fresh and well balanced flavors, not stodgy!

1 Thank Eabhamurphy
London
“Felt like home!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I have just arrived in Munich and it brutally cold out, I walk 10 mins up the roads from the holiday and find a lovely homely Italian.
I arrived and was greeted in Italian, I responded and straight away an Italian conversation.
The tomatoes and mozzarella was amazing, mozzarella especially gorgeous. Pasta cooked perfectly and flavoured fantastically. Deserts the Panna Cotta was sublime and the tiramisu did not look to bad either.
Just a wonderful evening and experience in an area where there is not very much.
Grazia Tanti!!!

1 Thank Sardo84
Houston, Texas
“Just go and eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is the place to eat. We went on December 23 at night and had a blast. There were about 40 Italians celebrating a birthday and the atmosphere was amazing and very involving. The food is very good, we've tried 5-6 different plates and everything was excellent. The service was up to par and if I ever go back to Munich that is where I am going to eat.

Visited December 2012
Dallas, TX
“This Restaurant is in the Far Outskirts of Munich and Not Worth the Ride!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

This restaurant is no where near downtown central Munich. It is probably at least a half hour away! We knew that we had made a huge mistake when our taxi kept driving and driving! When we finally did arrive, it initially looked somewhat charming. But when we stepped inside, my fears were reconfirmed. We were greeted by an unpleasant oder. Perhaps this was from the astroturf like floor covering? My husband insisted that we stay anyway and give it a try. Another bad call. The service was incredibly slow due to the minimal staff. The food was edible but average.
At the end of the meal, we asked the restaurant to call us a cab, for our return to downtown Munich. They refused and said that there was no way a taxi would take us all that way. Our meal cost $287 Euro. There was no concern that my family of 5 was now stranded, in unfamiliar territory, no knowledge of Italian and no way to return to our downtown Munich hotel.
There is no way this restaurant should be listed as in Munich and its #1 rating is completely undeserved.

• Visited December 2012