“Gute Preise”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Brasov, Romania
“Gute Preise”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Good food for a good price. Staff was fast and nice. Clean and a good place to take a break before the castle :)

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Ildi_23

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Richmond
“Perfectly ok in a small place with not many choices”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We ate here because we were staying at Villa Ludwig, the sister hotel which does not have an evening restaurant. We visited in the last week of August, which is clearly much quieter than July / early August. We were quite late by German standards (8.45pm) and so there was a bit of a rush to get the order in before the kitchen closed. The food was "hearty Bavarian" with also some typical hotel fare (kids nuggets and pizzas). All was "fine" - nothing outstandingly good and nothing terrible. There are not a huge number of choices in Hohenschwangau in the evenings, especially if you don't want something hugely formal and this was perfectly good. Very friendly staff.

• Visited August 2013
Santa Rosa, California
“Good value Bavarian restaurant”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Outside patio, good value for a lunch stop in between castle visits. Less expensive than most other nearby restaurants.

Visited August 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Good value”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Beautiful small dining room all pine and perfectly decorated for the town and the hotel. Service was fast and pleasant. Food was delicious and good value.

Visited June 2013
United States
“Food was terrible”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We did not stay in the hotel but ate dinner here. I was not in the mood for heavy German food and really just wanted a pizza, which they offered, so I ordered the margherita. I know, why order a pizza when there are so many other (and probably better) options? But that's what I felt like that evening, and while I didn't expect it to be the best pizza I'd ever had, I expected it to be better than what I got.

What I got was a clearly frozen pizza that was cold in the middle and tasted like cardboard.

My partner ordered a traditional German dish, which was not very good, either. Our meals were very pricey, and the server seemed annoyed from the time we sat down to the time we left. Maybe she was just having a bad day. I did expect more from this restaurant and left disappointed.

• Visited July 2013