“Italian cuisine in Germany”
Review of La Galleria - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Galleria
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Please call the owner, Mariola Frauenknecht at 09117417124. I have eaten at this,restaurant two times. The young chef Lucas shows a culinary talent way beyond his young age. Roasted veal cheeks that melted in your mouth with a delicate brown sauce. Each dish was beautifully presented and,delicious!
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Italian cuisine in Germany”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I've had occasion to visit Nurnberg and Fuerth on business, several times over the past years , and always make my way to La Galleria for a great Italian meal . A friend introduced me to the lovely Hostess and Owner on my first visit and she always makes me ( and everyone it seems ) feel like Family. The ambiance , and Service , is 'classy' but comfortable and I would not hesitate a moment to take friends , my partner or business associates there for a casual or festive dinner. I remember my two favorite meals were the Ossobuco and the Truffle Rissoto and both of the Italian wine parings suggested were perfect .
I usually stay with friends nearby in Nurnberg , but I have seen the rental apartments on the second floor above the Galleria and they are charming . If you're ever in the area don't miss this oppourtunity to have a great Italian meal, in a friendly atmosphere and a good value.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Gee90

Hamilton, Canada
“Hospitable!”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Outstanding food, we enjoyed a Blue Cheese Penne dish with Apfelschorrle, twas delicious! Friendly proprietors came to talk to us during our meal and make sure everything was ok, which it definitely was. We will definitely come back here!

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Sigius
Milano, Lombardia, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“La Galleria”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Whenever I am in Fuerth I always eat at La Galleria. The food is excellent, authentic Italian cuisine, with a good wine list to match. Staff are very friendly and helpful and do everything to make my stay as pleasant as possible. Also, there are extremely good value apartments to rent, right over the restaurant ! I would definitely recommend La Galleria as a good place to eat and sleep!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank James C
Istanbul, Turkey
“great place to eat”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

if you are in Fuerth and you want to have a nice meal in a friendly and kind place you must go to this restaurant. they have great food and very good wine list. you can go there for a special occasion or romantic dinner. the lady that runs the place is a great host, she knows how to make guests at home. i highly recomande.

• Visited April 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A love for Italian food.”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

These people must love Italian food. What comes out of the kitchen and how it is served makes one feel as if in Italy on the sunny side of the street. I have eaten there twice. My expectstions were surpassed both times.

1 Thank feinschmeckerhans