All reviews separate bedroom big room nice hotel old town modern bathroom biscuits lounge area sofa bed train station free wifi two nights recommend this hotel kettle reception option taxi tv
Selected filters
Reviewed June 6, 2017

The suite was amazing.
The lady @ reception was so charming.
Taking time to explaining everything.
Perfect reception.
Spécial attention when entering the suite.
Re-Perfect.
The room was so bright and clean.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
1  Thank 389sebastienk
Reviewed May 22, 2017

Stayed for three nights whilst visiting friends in the area.

Friendly & Welcoming check in. Staff speak excellent English for those with limited knowledge of the German language.

Room - one of the largest we have stayed in during our trips in Europe and very well equipped. Little kitchenette with sink, microwave & fridge. Kettle with a tea & coffee tray. Mini Bar for an additional charge, small living room area with sofa & large TV. Separate bedroom with large comfortable bed, walk in wardrobe, bathroom with bath & rainfall shower. Free wifi which worked well.

Rooms were immaculately clean and well maintained. Ours was on the fifth floor overlooking the small park & was very quiet.

We never used the hotel restaurant, I thought the breakfast was a little expensive - instead we walked a few minutes across the little park to the town with plenty of cafes & bakeries at a fraction of the price.

Location is ideal for the town centre & old area of Furth with its lovely buildings and cafes (only a 5-10 minute walk along Konigstrasse past the church & theatre). The main Railway station & metro was a five minute walk from the hotel if you wish to visit the nearby city of Nuremberg & surrounding area.

We will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank AlfieMoomin
Reviewed May 16, 2017

Nothing fancy, but a decent business hotel with spacious rooms.

The location is advantageous if you are on a business trip in the Fürth / Nürnberg / Erlangen / Herzogenaurach region. Also very close to the local train station.

I can recommend the breakfast. The personnel was friendly and forthcoming.

Reviewed March 24, 2017

I booked this hotel on the travel site in early Jan. When I checked-in in Mar I was told that the hotel had a computer problem and had overbooked. They moved me to another hotel nearby and addressed my concerns in a timely fashion. The hotel is less than 5 min from the Fuerth subway station and is right in the middle of the city center. It is a convenient place for visiting Nuremberg. I do wish I had a chance to stay at the hotel. I rate them high because of the responsiveness of the hotel management.

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed March 23, 2017

Hotel is good BUT:

I am a disabled person, I use wheelchair.

I come every year (for 7 years already every March) to this hotel as I have a conference in Nuremberg (IWA). ALWAYS THERE WAS A SOFA BED IN THE ROOM that my helper use.

This time when i came the hotel stuff remove from the room the extra bed.
Because of that my helper had to sleep on the floor in the first night.

Only the second night they brought the sofa bed in.

When i complained about it, I got a very cold and indifferent response ("you did not tell us you need the bed"). The shift manager did not gave us any discount, even not a free breakfast.

I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED TO GET SUCH RESPONSE AS I COME TO THIS ITEL FOR 7 YEARS, THIS IS NOT A WAY TO TREAT A CUSTOMER.

I expect to be compensated as to this poor service and have to sleep on the floor for the first night.

Waiting for your response.

Omer Yavetz.

Date of stay: March 2017
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Alexander P, Manager at Hotel NH Furth Nurnberg, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2017

Dear Mr. Yavetz,
thanks for your comment.
I have already sent you a personal message by e-mail.
Kind regards,