All reviews hotel is located nice hotel business trip mini bar family with small kids upon check cold meats bottle of water per day old town public transport highway daniel der vienna europe messe
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2017

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Daniel E, General Manager at Fuerther Hotel Mercure Nuernberg West, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2017

Reviewed May 18, 2017

No thrills hotel with bed and sofa bed in the room. Good size shower and in summer they have a nice pool area.
Busy breakfast place. Suggestion to Management should be to have big tour groups eat in the conference rooms. Staff friendly and not far away from a beergarden, pizza restaurant. You need a car to get around.

Date of stay: May 2017
Daniel E, Guest Relations Manager at Fuerther Hotel Mercure Nuernberg West, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2017

Dear Guest,

thank you that you took the time to tell us your opinion after your stay in our hotel.

It's very important for us to receive our guests feedback to improve our services and make all our guests an unforgettable stay.

I will share your comments with my whole team and I am looking forward to welcome you soon again in Franconia.

Best regards,

Reviewed May 10, 2017

Rooms are clean and bright;
Bathroom is very tight; Bathtub is small : we'd rather haver a shower instead.
Breakfast; wide crange of choice but products are average; fruit salade is not fresh fruits; scrambled eggs are very solid ! .. too much cooked :-(
Staff is helpful and friendly (but not too much).
The main concern is : a lot of families with children, coming here to visit the Playmobil fun park;
that is to say, Young kids crying, shouting and running in the rooms and the corridor.
and I had 4 of those families in the vey close neighboorhood of my room ! The hotel reception should distinguish between business travelers and families and, therefore, refserve a quiet area in the hotel for those who need and appreciate quietness.
Also, soundproofing is quite bad : beween rooms and as well the Windows. The higway is very close and noisy.
At last, parking is expensive : 11.00 EUR per day for an outdoor parking is too much. I am used to pay 10,00 in a "Tiefgarage" in !Nuremberg.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Daniel E, Guest Relations Manager at Fuerther Hotel Mercure Nuernberg West, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2017

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your feedback after your stay in our Hotel.

It is very important for us to get the opinion of our guests to improve our services and make all our guests an unforgettable stay.

The daily rate (11 €) for the parking spaces with barrier on the hotel's property is well below the market rate for parking spaces with a comparable standard.

I hope to welcome you soon again in Fuerth to convince you that we took your comments very serious and improve our services every day.

Best rgerads,

Reviewed March 15, 2017

Stayed in the Fuerther Hotel Mercure a couple of night during a road trip to Nuremberg and to the Playmobil FunPark (family with 2 small kids), and I most say it was a nice selection.

The Hotel stay by the main Road 73, west to Nuremberg, just about a few Kilometers away from both Nuremberg and Zindorf (playmobil funpark), strategically positioned in a residential area. Across the street there is handy Vapiano Restaurant, but about 2km away there is the Hans-Vogel Street with plenty of restaurant also. The downtown Fuerth is also about 20 minutes walk.

The Hotel has nice and well-maintained facilities: we stayed in a room in the main floor facing the inner patio. Although I read some comments in tripadvisor about it, we stayed very comfortably there because the window had a nice soundproof and weather insulation. Most important: there was a good double bed and an incredible good sofa bed that fit very well one adult and one child (good sleep quality indeed, as one always expect sofas-bed to be horrible).

The Hotel has a pool (closed because winter) and a play room for children (that we did not use, but it can be seen it is quite children friendly: except the restaurant, since they don´t have kids menu.

The restaurant is good and the breakfast is just excellent, continental (international) buffet style, with many fruits and healthy choices.

The staff is nice and always pleased to communicate with you in english. There is also a parking lot that you pay a fixed fee to use (not daily fee).

CONS:

- Very, very few TV channels in english. And the remote control is blocked, so you can change configuration of the cable to put the movies in english (with no translation).

- Restaurant is pricey for the overall quality of food.

- Room size is rather small.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Daniel E, Guest Relations Manager at Fuerther Hotel Mercure Nuernberg West, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2017

Dear Guest,

it was a big pleasure to read your positive and well-grounded comment after your stay in our hotel.
It's very important to get these facts because we try to improve our services each day to satisfy all our guests.
I will share your comments about the breakfast buffet, the friendly staff and the good beds and sofa with my team immediately.
Furthermore I will talk to my head chef and my service manager about more menues for kids and to my facilitiy manager about the remote control and the Tv channels in English. I hope we improved this until your next visit in the Fuerther Hotel Mercure.

Best Regards and thank you one again,

Reviewed March 7, 2017

Staying in Nuremberg that's the closet 4 stasrs hotel with smoking rooms- it takes 7-10 minutes to the center of Nuremberg nice and helpfuul staff- good breakfast- but dinner I tried once not something- large parking lot and free Wi_Fi-

Date of stay: February 2017
Thank Ram.dr. D
Daniel E, Guest Relations Manager at Fuerther Hotel Mercure Nuernberg West, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2017

Dear Guest,

thank you very much that you share your opinion about our hotel with us.

It's very important to receive feedback from our guests to improve our services and it was a pleasure to read your positive impressions.

I am looking forward to welcome you soon again in the Fuerther Hotel Mercure and stay with best regards,