“Huge portions, great pizza!”
Review of Renzo

Renzo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Friendly, efficient service and great pizza! I had two half portions of pasta and they were extremely generous - tasty and authentic, but a little on the salty side for my taste. The food is great value and I'd recommend a visit.

There are newer reviews for Renzo

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Great service, good English. Good menu selections. They were willing to give me 1/2 portions so I could try two different spaghetti dishes. Both were delicious and the salad was really good and large portioned.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Visited here on recent trip to Garmisch. The food is of a good quality and the service is what you would expect in a tourist town. The pizzas are good quality and there is plenty of choice. I went as part of a school party and even the most fussy eaters found something they liked. would return again. Maybe you could say that the drinks menu could do with a bit of improvement but that would be being picky.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Assuming the rest of the food is as good as the salad and pizza, I give Renzo a rating of excellent for the food. Unfortunately we were in Garmisch for only three nights or we would have been back to try other menu items.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

This was not the first time I have been to this restaurant . I first went to this this pizzeria about 20 years ago and I can say that it is as good now as it was then . The pizza was amazing , perfectly baked and the pasta and main course just wonderful . A clean value for money restaurant . I recommend this place to anyone visiting Garmisch or even passing to go on to Austria. Friendly staff and great atmosphere. Well done to all the Renzo team . And a special thank you to the owner for our free limoncello after our meal. A true Italian experience .