“Brilliant pizzeria”

Ristorante Pizzeria Trattoria Calabrese
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

This is my second visit, very family friendly place which seems to be run by a family team. Although very busy (must book in advance) we didn't feel rushed like in some other places in town. Very reasonable prices although in a prime location in Garmisch. Will come back next year on our annual holiday to Garmisch.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank O9359ZNcarlar

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

The restaurants in Ga-Pa are a bit problematic, we know it from past visits.
This Calabrese pizzeria is a very average Italian restaurant with a good standard of food and a good service. Please do not except more. But recently I had experienced something terrible in a pizzeria in another Bavarian town. Against this is Calabrese very good

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank bohdank518
Reviewed December 16, 2018 via mobile

Really amazing service and place! Food and wine were just great. We got treated so cordially there! The staff was very welcoming and family like! Real Italian restaurant

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 3, 2018 via mobile

I just wish we would have found this place sooner! The food was amazing, the service was outstanding, and the atmosphere was excellent! Perfect ending to our visit to the area! An added bonus, they spoke English.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank KrazyDogGal
Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

Accidentally, me and my partner had an amazing and delicious dinner in Trattoria Calabrese during our stay. The staff is very friendly, courteous and adorable (and trust me, this is a rare quality). Above all, the service is fast and the place is very comfortable/welcoming!! Moreover, the menu is full of italian varieties with an embarrassing wealth of options! I really recommend this restaurant if you pass by Garmisch-Partenkirchen !! :)

Date of visit: October 2018