They charged us 80% of our booked lodging cost as a cancellation fee even though we cancelled our reservation more than 48 hours in advance due to a death in the family causing us to cancel our travel plans. We tried repeatedly to get them to cancel this fee due to the circumstances through repeated calls and emails, as did booking.com, and they refused. I would never recommend this place and would certainly never stay there in the future
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming and full of hospitality in a terrific location and a countrified quiescence, but still close to the centre. Let yourself be enchanted of the heavenly scenery with a grandiose view at the Wetterstein-Mountains with the Alpspitze and the Zugspitze.From here you will get to do all the sports activities and you have a short way to the congress house, the spa park, the casino and the 800 meters distant Olympia Stadium.You park in front of the hotel for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your H+ Hotel Alpina Garmisch-Partenkirchen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treff Hotel Alpina Hotel Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Alpina Hotel Garmisch Partenkirchen