We came to Garmisch for Christmas so that we could see the snow and ski and to enjoy hanging in a quant town. We were excited about our hotel because it had a pool and spa. Our room was nice and had a small balcony which was lovely but the bathroom was terrible considering the price you pay to stay here. The breakfast in the morning is nice and there is a variety of meats and cheeses, fruits, breads and jams. The staff here are lovely and they will answer any questions. The only problem is that there is some kind of disconnect because we seemed to get bad information all of the time about attractions, restaurants, and activities. I know that we came over Christmas and expected snow, which was also disappointing, but we were sent to two different restaurants during our stay that when we arrived were closed. It was disappointing and frustrating because the town did close down pretty much around 9 for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming and full of hospitality in a terrific location and a countrified quiescence, but still close to the centre. Let yourself be enchanted of the heavenly scenery with a grandiose view at the Wetterstein-Mountains with the Alpspitze and the Zugspitze.From here you will get to do all the sports activities and you have a short way to the congress house, the spa park, the casino and the 800 meters distant Olympia Stadium.You park in front of the hotel for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your H+ Hotel Alpina Garmisch-Partenkirchen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treff Hotel Alpina Hotel Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Alpina Hotel Garmisch Partenkirchen