The room was fine but the bathroom could use a little updating; however, truth be told, we did not spend that much time in the room that it was a huge factor. The room did have a small fridge, which we appreciated. They even provided cushions for the chairs on the balcony, but the temps were cool enough during our visit we did not linger long outside. The breakfast was much better than most we've had in Europe, and the staff was helpful when we had questions. The hotel was only about 2-3 blocks from the main part of town, and we walked to all the restaurants and shops. The hotel provided some kind of receipt for the "tourist tax" which we showed to ride the bus for free (and reduced entry for the gorge, among other things). There were 2 bus stops within 2 blocks of the hotel, so it was very convenient to get to/from Partnach Klamm (the gorge).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming and full of hospitality in a terrific location and a countrified quiescence, but still close to the centre. Let yourself be enchanted of the heavenly scenery with a grandiose view at the Wetterstein-Mountains with the Alpspitze and the Zugspitze.From here you will get to do all the sports activities and you have a short way to the congress house, the spa park, the casino and the 800 meters distant Olympia Stadium.You park in front of the hotel for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your H+ Hotel Alpina Garmisch-Partenkirchen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treff Hotel Alpina Hotel Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Alpina Hotel Garmisch Partenkirchen