“All sorts of chocolates you may need!”

Chocolaterie Amelie
Baku, Azerbaijan
“All sorts of chocolates you may need!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

When I was leaving for Germany I was asked to buy a couple of PURE CHOCOLATE bars. I promised but didn't know how to keep my word. One day I was walking along the Ludwigstrasse when I saw this lovely place. I walked in and saw all kinds of chocolates I could think of. I asked for the dark bitter chocolate and was pretty surprised when a well English speaking polite lady asked me for the percentage of the chocolate I needed. I asked for a minimum 80% and then she showed me all variety of all chocolate bars with percentages written on them. I bought three 100% bars and was happy to be able to keep my promise!

• Visited December 2012

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Germany
“Yummy!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Very good chocolate. All the peices we got had little surprises. Sorry I cannot remember what we actually got, but there were a bunch of differnt varities. If you like chocolate GO!

Visited August 2012
Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
“Spicy Chocolate”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

The chocolate is hard to beat. Try some with some chilis or other peppers in it! A delicious treat for you or a souvenir for a loved one!

Visited February 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of each!”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

The candy and how it is displayed is a site to behold. You'll want to order one of each since they all look delectable. Taste as good as it looks too!

Visited August 2012