“Great experience see and been there”
Review of Olympiaschanze

Olympiaschanze
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Stop by at this place on my way to the Partnachklamm. What a great time as this was my first time in life visiting and seeing the world ski jump arena, of course.. I live in tropical country which never had a winter time. It was just amazing to feel the sensation be in the place that usually I just saw on TV for its winter competition (one of four mountains world ski jump competition location). Even visiting the place not in the winter, it still the best experience to be there .

3  Thank ElsaMuninggar_Echa

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Not much to see but it is great to have been there though, you can imagine games taking place and the buzz of the place.

1  Thank spamobile
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We have visited the Olympiaschanze in late November and it looks fascinating from outside but we could not do any thing else. No body on it and it was close. I think it is because of our timing may be! but if this is all it does not worth to see it.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Went to the gorge and saw this also, it is huge and saw it on television last year for a European competition

1  Thank Steven H
Reviewed September 14, 2013

When we visited Garmisch in the late summer, we took a look at this historical place. I've seen it many times on TV for the winter season Ski jump competition. So it's a bit strange to see it during summer but never the less ... impressed by it. Go and take a look.... it's HUGE !

1  Thank BigWLier