“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2012

After several days in Bavaria, and a heavy , traditional mountain lunch, we were looking for a break and stumbled upon Akrams. What a wonderful surprise.....we have very fresh spring rolls served over salad, spicy dal and Akrams special fish curry. It was a much needed break from heavy, meat laden meals

There are newer reviews for Akrams Restaurant

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Fusion restaurant: Euopean-Middle East-Asia. Very friendly service.
We had a phantastic late lunch. As a starter naan bread (very fresh) and hummus (unfortunately a bit too much garlic). My wife had as main course Japanese-style grill mix (beef, duck breast, tuna), I had a steak. Both came with very fresh and not too soft -in fact still yummily crunchy- vegetables. The fish and meat: what can I say, best tuna I ever had in Europe. Best beef since many years.
They've won second place in a regional (South Bavarian) restaurant competition in 2011. Well deserved! Go there, you'll love it.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

We went there with a couple of friends starving after rock-climbing and paddling river Loisach. All of us were very satisfied with the excellent food and great service. The Euro-Asian fusion dishes (e.g., excellent Iranian Kebap) were a great change to the greasy other options! We will definitely be there again!!! Oh, btw, value for money was also pretty good for Garmisch!

Reviewed May 16, 2012

So I eat at Wildschutz almost daily when I'm here and its clearly your best choice for authentic local food and experience. Akram - today... I am at a loss of words. The chef who has worked at a number of prestigious places prepared one of the best meals I've had period. It was a special fish dish and simply off the charts. Don't let the scarcity of reviews mislead you this is one of the top choices in town for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

We happened on this restaurant while looking for a place for dinner before going to a hockey game at the Olympic Stadium. The food was excellent. I loved the interesting take on the Asian food. The presentation was creative, the servings large and price very reasonable. I would eat here again.