Stayed here 3 nights. Hotel staff friendly and helpful. Rooms good quslity. A bit nondescript but nice and airy all the same. Good sauna and ski room. Breakfast good quality with squeeze your own orange juice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hotel Konigshof Garmisch Partenkirchen. The Hotel Koenigshof Garmisch is centrally located between Garmisch and Partenkirchen at the foot of the Zugspitze, Germany's highest Mountain. The Hotel is centrally located: the best for shopping, parties, the train station and the ski bus is within walking distance. All alpine activities, you can easily and conveniently start from the hotel. Take pleasure in the snow while skiing, snowboarding, cross country skiing, snowshoeing and sledding. On request we offer a Ski-Shuttle. Extensive hiking paths of all levels for the family to professionals, playing golf, horseback riding, swimming in crystal clear lakes and discover the cultural treasures of the Bavarian castles world. Or simply enjoy the tranquility, the healthy air of the Bavarian Alps and the magnificent views of the Wettersteinmassiv. Active relaxation you enjoy in the SPA with 3 sauna, work-out and recreation area. We look forward to meeting you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Koenigshof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Garmisch Partenkirchen
- Quality Hotel Garmisch Partenkirchen