All reviews the main train station stay there again breakfast staff comfortable room spa area within walking distance pool and sauna town
Selected filters
Reviewed July 25, 2018

Wittelsbacher hotel hotel is in a good location with an on free site (although unusual) parking.
The initial contact personnel seemed curt but okay. The personnel in the morning were very friendly. The breakfast was excellent. The room was larger than other rooms on our trip. Wifi, tv, refrigerator included in the room. Bathroom large and very clean.
Would I stay there again? Probably. Would I recommend it to friends? Probably.
A highlight was a nearby restaurant, Hofbraustuberl, written up else where.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 18, 2018

When I found out that the sauna would only open in the afternoon, I told the receptionist that this should be specified on the website. The manager who happened to be around then dismissed me in a very rude and unfriendly way.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gudde_Moien
Reviewed July 14, 2018

Me and my wife arrived to the hotel close to midnight as informed. The receptionist was very rude and unwelcoming. The room itself was not close to the one in confirmation picture. I'm quite tall, 195cm, and the bed was max 190 long with sharp end at the foot of the bed - i.e. I was not able to sleep in direct.
When I told that to the lady in the reception in the morning the answer was "yes, that's the smallest room we have." I did not complain about the room, but about the bed. I did not continue as she was not willing to listen.
Breakfast was ok, not supper as someone says.
This was not Swiss nor Quality hotel, just another outdated lodging facility.
We were very happy to leave the flat behind us after one night.

Room tip: Find another hotel.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here. The concierge was so helpful and had great advice on the area and things to do. The room was comfortable and breakfast was really nice :) the pool and sauna were great too after a long day. Parking was easy and an easy walk to either Main Street. Would be happy to stay again !!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 24, 2018

A very clean room with a comfortable bed, but not many amenities. The staff was friendly and housekeeping ironed my blouse for me (no charge) on short notice for a meeting I was attending. The breakfast was very good.

Date of stay: February 2018