“Good pizza”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Fortaleza, CE
“Good pizza”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

The only place that was opened on a sunday rainy night. Good service and delicious pizza. Very cozy restaurant in garmirsch center city

Visited May 2013

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
Grafenwoehr, Germany
“Restored My Faith”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I live on a military base that has a Pizza Hut, and I was thoroughly disgusted with their product to the point I chose to give up on Pizza Hut all together. I'm glad my wife insisted on us trying the Pizza Hut in Garmisch, because it was totally worth it! The pizza is fresh and properly prepared, and you can really taste the difference; I really enjoy this place!

Visited May 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Waited too long!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Over all food was not bad but we waited forever for our boy's pizza .. Just an advice to he management: adults can wait for their meals but children can not. Serve children first !!!!

Visited January 2013
Wiesbaden, Hessen, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Only Pizza Hut for miles...”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Let me start by saying that I hate eating at "American" restaurants when travelling in Germany. Give me a schnitzel over a Big Mac any day of the week. However, when you're on vacation and your two-year old gets sick with a 102+ degree fever, the options for eating out (and by "eating out," I mean getting something to go) are severly limited.

We ordered pizzas one night, and they were so good that we went back the next night and ordered as well. It's not what I wanted to eat, but it was good!

• Visited February 2012
Gummersbach, Germany
“Some nice and yummy snacks”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Pizza Hut is not my favorite place to eat out, but on a hot day in Garmisch-Partenkirchen we went by and decided to go in and have a rest. We did not order Pizza, but some snacks (hot garlic bread and the like), which was yummy and inexpensive.

Visited September 2011