“Lovely food - strange staff!”
Review of Kronner

Kronner
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We ate here for lunch and really enjoyed jacket potatoes and quark (my husband also had smoked salmon). The restaurant was full and clearly very popular with locals as well as tourists. Our waiter was lovely but some of the other staff particularly in the Konditorei itself were just strange. Not quite rude but very off-hand and uninterested in serving people with no customer service. I would go back though as the food was really very nice.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

If anyone viewing my photos can remember what this cake was called, man was it good. The morning we spent here was relaxing, sunny and comfortable. Staff could smile a bit more, seem too complacent.

1  Thank DDandTata
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Lovely kind service, with menus in English which was very helpful. The food was lovely when it arrived and my daughter rated the hot chocolate as one of the best she has ever had (high praise indeed). The loos let the place down slightly - could do with a revamp!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Stopped in here in January and had a fantastic lunch. The only thing to complain about was the treatment by the staff. I had one of the specials, kaasswurst (sausage stuffed with cheese) with curry sauce, and my mom had gyroart, which was effectively a chicken gyro with no pita. Both meals were fantastic.
The complaints were that on arrival it took about fifteen minutes to get our order taken, by which time we were considering leaving anyhow. Ordering was fine, the food came out quickly and hot but it took another twenty minutes after we'd finished to get the bill. We were then told that we couldn't pay with a card although we'd paid with a card at the adjoining chocolate and dessert shop a couple hours earlier. After much delay, we were finally allowed to pay with a card that they had already accepted earlier.
The food is very good but I wouldn't return based solely on the attitude of the staff.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

My wife and I love stopping here in the afternoon for some coffee and cakes. Sit outside on the patio if there is room to people-watch. In the winter the have lambskin covers for the seats that are heavenly to sit on. The food is exceptional.