Reception was wonderful. Once you check in they offer you a welcoming drink. The view from the hotel is dieectly towards the mountains. The room is nicely arranged. It is so quiet that you don't hear anything from the outside even if you open the window. Stuff from the restaurant are very friendly and smiling all the time (not an easy task ;D ). It has a nice glass enclosed swimming pool that you can enjoy the view from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Hotel Obermuehle has been family owned and operated since 1634. The hotel is located near the city and Congress Center at the foot of Germans highest mountain, Zugspitze. There is a rustic atmosphere with a superior staff. As their guest, you will receive the utmost hospitality and personal attention. The hotel offers a luxurious heated indoor pool, sauna, solarium and a large garden with lounge chairs for sunbathing. Of course these features are all included in the price of your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hotel Obermuehle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Obermuehle
- Best Western Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Best Western