Really enjoy staying here having drived down the Romantic Road from Wurzburg many times, rooms always good even though the bathrooms a bit dark, staff always great.
This time stayed two nights and went to see the Lindhof Palace and the Ettal Monastery, both really good.
First night enjoyed our meal at the Kaffehaus Thron in Marienplatz, (but quiet compared to previous years but food and wine good). Second night tried the Ristoratnte/Pizzeria la Baita, (good food and wine, very full with regulars, service a bit slow).
Look forward to the Obermuehle again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western 4* Superior Hotel Obermuehle has been family owned and operated since 1634. The hotel is located near the city and Congress Center at the foot of Germans highest mountain, Zugspitze. There is a rustic atmosphere with a superior staff. As their guest, you will receive the utmost hospitality and personal attention. The hotel offers a luxurious heated indoor pool, sauna, solarium and a large garden with lounge chairs for sunbathing. Of course, these features are all included in the price of your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hotel Obermuehle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Obermuehle
- Best Western Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Best Western