“Loved it!”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Thank God for this place with wifi, English speaking and damn good pizza! We got to talk Seattle with the bartender and get some great local info.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I lived in Garmisch from 1996 to 2004 and the Cure was the only place I could walk home from. Grahm is the best and a good friend. Whenever I go back to Garmisch, it's the first place I stop.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

This small Irish Bar seemed rather inviting as I was walking by and it has been a few weeks since I had my the last Guinness beer, well you know what I had to do. Ordered my favorite beer and upon receipt, it tasted even better than I normally remember. Could it have to do with the cute bartender with the pretty smile....none the less, I digress, the beer was very good.

Will have to stop by again to ensure that my initial take on this cool, little bar is as I remember - beer only!!!

Ciao

1  Thank DPS27
Reviewed February 24, 2013

It's a small little bar that is a little cramped, but I've always had great service every time I've gone there and I really enjoy the burgers!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We had a stop out here the other night for a light fare and some good beer. The pub atmosphere was great and our meals were good, well portioned, and hot. Good feed, great beer, and all in all a nice evening passed in this local favorite spot. It's a sure win.