“Excellent Asian food!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2014

This placed served excellent Asian food.....so tasty and reasonably priced. It's kind of funny to think you'd get great Chinese food in Germany, but this place was great.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Being in the German Alps the last thing I thought I would want to eat was some Chinese food but I had a craving and needed a fix. The waitress was great and very helpful, didn't speak English all too well but it didn't matter because everyone can speak "point." The food came quick and was great. I had the Crispy Duck with Asparagus and Mushrooms with White Rice. My wife had the Fired Noodles with Crispy Duck and the son had Chicken Fried Rice. All of the plates were delicious. It was not expensive and the complimentary shot on your way out is nice and sweet. I highly recommend.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

My Mum and I ate dinner here and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food.

We are usually a bit wary of Chinese restaurants, as they can be of poor quality, but this one was outstanding. Fresh, simple, delicious and well priced - with heaps of choices on the menu, written in both english and german.

The waitress was very welcoming and friendly, too. (I can understand how the service might slow down when the restaurant is busy, though, as it did seem to be just her for the whole restaurant.)

It was also beautifully decorated and very close to the station.

If you want a break from heavy german food, or are seeking a vegetarian option that actually has some protein in it, definitely give this place a try.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

We often need a break from heavy German meals, and visit Asia City at least once every time we are in Garmisch. The small dining room features red laquered walls and ceilings and a fish tank. The waitress always remembers us from year-to-year and is very friendly. The menu is extensive, but I always have sizzling chicken with lemongrass and chili, and it is delicious. My husband had beef with ginger this visit - also good. Portions are very plentiful - could be shared. At the end of the meal we were given a complimentary plum schnapps. It is conveniently located across from the Bahnhof.

1  Thank mrtwtraveler
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We loved having a tasty non German food option in Garmisch. This place is across the road from the train station and easy to get to either walking or by bus.
It has all your usual Thai/Asian style menu items. It is very hard to pick out of so many great options!
Good prices and lovely staff.
Would highly reccomend for a tasty meal with some flavour!