“Nice place for a pleasant summer dinner”
Review of El Greco

El Greco
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Macon, Georgia
“Nice place for a pleasant summer dinner”
Reviewed June 30, 2011

Enjoyed a fine evening meal on the wonderful patio. The meal began with small salads and ouzo. I had one of the pan dishes and my wife had a grilled fish plate. Both were perfectly prepared. For dessert we shared a large serving of baklava with vanilla ice cream. A very pleasant experience that I hope to be able to repeat on my next trip to G-P.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank Sweagle97

• Arabic first
Baden-Wuerttemberg
“Huge portions, Greek-owned...”
Reviewed April 13, 2010

Inside is your typical Greek restaurant with Greek columns, wall paintings of the Acropolis, etc and Greek music. The waitstaff was so friendly and even stopped us from ordering too much food (my two kids and I wanted meals and an appetizer to share and waiter said, too much)....so we each got a huge plate of a different main meal...the gyros was very tasty...stuffed potatoes are actually baked potatoes in foil w/loads of sour cream all over....typical menu but the food did have good flavor...not overpriced but not cheap either. I think this is your only bet in town for Greek food.

1 Thank familytravelermostly