“Delicious Food!”

La Toscana
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Very nice atmosphere, great food and reasonably priced.

1  Thank kittykat1992

Reviewed January 4, 2012

Delicious, fresh, great prices and menu variety, a must eat while in Garmisch

1  Thank luv2travel23
Reviewed September 13, 2011

I spent 10 days of October in Italy enjoying the food and one of my favorite dishes ended up being the pasta aioli. I ordered this dish at La Toscana and was very happy that it did not disappoint. Delicious and very authentic in my opinion.

Our server, a woman, was great. Friendly, polite and spoke English to me even though my friend is Austrian and obviously spoke fluent German. When I asked if they sold any of their beer mugs (I was hoping to buy a souvenir for my Dad) she gladly gave me 2 for free! So sweet of her and her boss so we made sure to leave an extra tip.

We were only in town for about an hour on our way to Biberwier in Austria and I'm so happy we stopped. Beautiful little town and the restaurant's atmosphere was just what we needed. Cozy, relaxed and friendly. Will definitely return on future trips to Tyrol/Bavaria.

1  Thank dctorres8
Reviewed May 8, 2011

The restaurant was very peaceful and easy to find in Garmish, but away from the main strip which made it nice. The food was authentic with lots of choices, but a little heavy. The wine was amazing and be sure to order limoncello. The service was fantastic. Would recommend if you need a break from Bavaria's fine cuisine.

1  Thank TheresTourist21
Reviewed January 1, 2011

The atmosphere and service were great. I had a curry seafood pasta that was absolutely wonderful. They offered a wide selection of pizza but unfortunately it was a bit undercooked. The Bruchetta was okay....but the appetizer platter was great! So overall a but of hit or miss... But what was good was great!

1  Thank minthillgal