“Good but expensive”

Cuisines: French, German
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2014

The restaurant has very good food but don't expect huge portions only a huge bill. Even by Swiss standards it is pricey and I didn't think their wines were particularly good. You can eat in the side room rather than the main restaurant, which is a bit cheaper, but I found that half the food options were unavailable and you ended up having to get the more expensive dishes as there wasn't a huge choice.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We sat outside in May and were serenaded by the sweet accordion player. All our food was great. This was a memorable evening with friends. Note: In Germany, kitchens close at 10PM. We were always closing the places down by arriving at 8:30PM. Reindl's is one that you want to try when in visiting the Bavarian Alps.

Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

On unplanned visit to Garmisch Partenkirchen, my old friend take me to this French resto. He was recommended to try the fish soup from Riendl. The taste proved so delicious and fantastic and you wont regret choose it as un entree food. I choose combination of lamb and rabbit for my main menu and i am very satisfied with the taste. Menu size is not too big and i still could take some chocolate cake as dessert after all. The ambient so romantic and best place to have dining here with your love one. Staff is helpful and very polite and willingness to give you best recommendation of choosing the menu base on your requirement. Price is equivalent with the food taste and its environment.. You wont regret and for sure will bring unforgettable moment of spending your time here.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

There's quite a lot of authentic Bavarian Restaurants in Garmish so you're very spoilt for choice.

We popped in here for a dinner and weren't disappointed. I had the stuffed schitzel which was fantastic and my boyfriend had the zweibelrostbraten.

Fantastic food, great service and awesome atmosphere.

Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

We were staying in the hotel, which is excellent. We chose to dine here expecting a top Bavarian meal. It happened to be French month, so we had a fantastic French meal. The waitstaff are excellent! Everything served is done with pomp and circumstance. The owner of the hotel is delightful and circulated talking with guests. It was a highlight of our trip. My husband had the lamb and I had the scallops.