“Very nice food and service”
Review of Reindl's

Reindl's
Cuisines: French, German
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2012

The restaurant is of a french type. Food is very good and the service is very polite and efficient
I had a very nice lobster soup . Be sure to go before 9pm as the menu becomes less interesting; it is a different one

Reviewed February 19, 2012

The food is excellent. The portions are smaller than your typical Bavarian restaurant, but the plate presentation is excellent here.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

Sorry, but you' ll find better places..... All what you'll read is History.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

Everything, price, quality, food and service really good and so cheap you can't believe it. Only bad thing is that it's so hot it's difficult to enjoy your food. They should make sure the aircon us working.

Reviewed April 26, 2011

Although the restaurant looks expensive It´s actually a much better deal than most other Restaurants in town,I won´t say cheaper as nothing is `cheap´ about it,not the food which is always superb or the service which is the best on offer and as I was a waiter for 20 years that´s not an empty compliment.
I live in Garm-Part and I´ve had worse food and even worse service in other so called `restaurants´,Reindl´s is the Real Deal and I don´t bother looking for any more dissapointments when I decide It´s time to pamper my guest and myself.
If you like cosy,try the` Fiaker´ in the Ludwigstrasse!