“Very good food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Again, we've been repeat customers of this restaurant but I've just now gotten around to reviewing it. If you like home made Italian food I recommend you give this place a try. It's located on the main stretch through Garmisch on the right side if you are heading towards the Edelweiss. The owners are always friendly and they speak good English. We always get the pizzas and pasta. The last time I ordered a pasta with spargel (white asparagus) pesto. It was out of this world! The portions are big and you won't leave hungry! They also take VISA which is convienant .

1  Thank newb_in_missouri

Reviewed March 25, 2012

I tried three different Italian restaurants while in Garmisch, and this is my favorite one. I found myself returning here every time I visited downtown Garmisch. I tried many things on the menu and everything was great. The service is fast and good. I will be eating here again!!

1  Thank Tim S
Reviewed March 2, 2012

You can speak German, Italian or English here. And they are seemingly alweays open and very welcoming to families with precocious children...like mine...

Reviewed January 15, 2012

We have visited La Baita a couple of time now and never yet been disappointed. Very friendly, helpful and make the children welcome too which is so important to us.
The food is genuine Italian fare and of a very good standard, not the most expensive place and worthy of a visit

Reviewed November 21, 2011

you must know, Garmisch and Partenkirchen are 2 different cities.
Good food, very good service, a lot of Americans there, and close to the city, sun terrace.