“4th time around! Food always been great.”

Restaurant Bollywood Tandoori
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Springfield, Virginia
“4th time around! Food always been great.”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

This is my second favorite in Garmisch. We have eaten here 2 years ago when we were station in Schweinfurt and visited Garmisch for the winter. Now that we are now living here we can't help it but to keep on coming back. We love Indian food (depends on the taste) but this one is exquisite! I recommend the mango lamb, shrimp tandoori with masala sauce and do not miss their nan (garlic, buttered or a regular one) they all taste yummy!

• Visited July 2014

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
Esslingen am Neckar, Germany
“Ok”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I was super excited for some great Indian food while on vavcation in Garmisch, but was pretty disappointed. The food was average and was a tad on the pricey side. We had one beef dish and one chicken dish. They were spicy which was nice as someone had mentioned that sometimes restaurants tend to turn the heat wayyyyyyy down for the German palette. The naan was fantastic, but really no where near 5 stars. :(. We had the food delivered to our hotel room and it did arrive in a very timely fashion.

• Visited August 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“My favorite Indian dish ever is here”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

I LOVE their Chicken Nilgiri. It's definitely inflated my review, though I do think all of their food is quite good. They deliver, and they're quick, and prices are fair.
The service is not incredibly friendly, though I think GAP, as a town, tends to resent Americans a bit due to the strong US military presence, and I understand that.

• Visited January 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Good but no cigar...”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Based on Tripadvisor reviews, made a beeline for here on my first night in Garmisch. Am wondering if this place has changed hands since the more effusive reviews were written?? Good, but not great, Indian food at rather saucy prices. Bonus points for serving food that does not pander to the usual spice-averse German palate. Service good, but not remarkable. Place was almost empty - did I visit on an off (Thursday) night??!

• Visited August 2014
Paris, France
“Decent indian food, weird decor, grumpy staff”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

We had dinner twice here. Both times the food was good...chichen masala, dhal, aubergine (quite spicy). The decor is odd because they seem to have taken over a bierstube and added a few Ganesh statutes for an overall effect that is ....weird. Anyway, the main area where this place lets itself down is the welcome. The staff just aren't happy, they don't smile and seem to be happiest when you leave....

• Visited July 2014