“Great choose thanks people of Trip Advisor”
Review of Zum Wildschutz

Zum Wildschutz
Cuisines: German
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I have had nothing but great choices using trip advisor for recommendations and the people were right again. The food was excellent, potato soup someone said life changing in another review and yes I will never look at potato soup the same again. We had 3 other potato soups during our trip this one was the best. The salad was also very good and large portions on the meal. We did not make a reservation but we did eat early and most the people around us that were eating before 6 didn't have one but it look like after 6:00 you might have need one. And i don't think they took credit cards.

1  Thank Cass1441
There are newer reviews for Zum Wildschutz

Reviewed December 13, 2012

We went here because of its Tripadvisor rating, and were not disappointed. The food was out of this world great, huge portions, great value for the price. I wish this place was in Munich where we live, so we could go all the time. Service is extremely friendly, it is always busy, so make a reservation if possible. We were stuffed, but ate desserts anyway, those were also delicious.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Eat here!!! Seriously we ate here the 1st night, and we wished we had eaten here our second night. We were only in town for two nights. ALL of the food was amazing!! My cousin does not like potato soup but she ate some of mine ;) and even three days later we are still talking about how good the food was. If I lived there I would eat here every day!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We've eaten here several times, and usually can walk in. The menu is limited by German standards and heavier on game than I prefer BUT the traditional german dishes on the menu are fantastic as is the service. The atmosphere is terrific. If you overshoot your budget, an ATM is 100m away!

1  Thank gunnerHiltonHead_SC
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Outstanding atmosphere, service (the waitresses are super nice and on the ball), and the food is perfect! I had the Schweinbraten (I was too early for the Schweinshaxe or pork knuckle) I will absolutely go for it the next time. The restaurant was really hopping and nearly every seat was reserved. The waitress was organizing me a proper table but I elected to sit at the bar as I was a walk-in and wanted to make it easy... The food came out in a flash and was outstanding. The portion was huge and I will sleep well tonight. I was driving so no beer but it looked like everyone was enjoying the local brews. If you visit the area, this restaurant is a must - do not miss this opportunity!

1  Thank RATMANDUDE