All reviewsin townsteam roomhome brewed beerbowl of fruitluxury hotelsmall villageminute drivenight staygreat restaurantspa facilitiesstayed nightschurch bellshotel is locatedsmall tablethe entire hotelneuschwanstein castleexcellent hotel
Reviewed October 2, 2017

We had a nice size room with comfortable bed and excellent amenities. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet was very good and we had a pleasant dinner in their restaurant. Their beer was amazing. My only comment is that we could hear footsteps from the room above us. We used our white noise and so it wasn't a problem.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank evieclemm
Reviewed October 2, 2017

This was a delightful place to stay and the staff really seemed on the ball in every way. Cheerful and helpful, it all seemed to work with very little fuss - a great recommendation for a hotel. We ate in the restaurant on the first night (of three) and had a good meal but the room was noisy and on the other nights we ate out. It was every bit as good as we had hoped and to be given a card at the start which gave free entrance to a lot of local places, including a trip to the top of the local ski lift which gave fabulous views over the region, was a real bonus.

When we came to leave I was extremely annoyed to find a guest with a Swiss registered Volvo had damaged my car in the car park by ramming his door into mine but I was so relaxed after three days in this excellent hotel that I left it as I didn't think I wanted a fight at that point (and that is very unlike me!)

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2017

The hotel staff service was excellent
The room was very nice and clean
The location of the hotel was perfect the food and beer was excellent in the hotel restaurant.
The hotel should make irons and ironing boards available to guest.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 9, 2017

Lovely, peaceful atmosphere and quiet, exquisite rooms, very friendly service and a luxurious breakfast buffet. The restaurant was also full of quality, as was the spa. Highly recommended! This is the hotel I will compare every hotel to from now on.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed August 28, 2017

What a breath of fresh air to roll into such a beautiful place after long travels. We had a suite and 2 smaller rooms. All the amenities were top notch and comfortable. The breakfast buffet was one of the best in all of Germany. Our view from our room was stunning and the decor is modern, simple and relaxing. I loved the bathrooms and the beds were very spacious and comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family