“Great for dog lovers”

Dining options: Reservations
Adelaide, Australia
“Great for dog lovers”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This hotel has a dog training centre attached, for obedience, agility and assistance dogs. There are also rooms which are dog friendly so we were not surprised to see dogs in the restaurant.
We found the staff very friendly, although a bit flustered with one large group and about 5 other tables occupied. The menu wasnt terribly exciting and the food was okay.
The decor had lots of matching gingham prints on windows, cushions and lamps, it was pretty but dated, and the cushions were a little stained. I am a dog lover, but I noticed a stale dog smell that was not pleasant, and a sense of lots of dog hair about, although I didnt actually see any. It had been snowing for a couple of days and the dog owners had allowed their dogs to toilet right next to the door outside and in the pathways. it made navigating the path a bit trickier.

• Visited March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Naples, Italy
“Our favorite Resturant here!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

The Wolf
This is our favorite restaurant in Oberamergua , we make sure we go at least once if not 2 or three times when we visit . The food is delicious! The service is always always awesome! They are kid friendly and pet friendly :) We highly highly recommend you pay them a visit , you will not be disappointed

• Visited March 2013
Mainz, Germany
“Extremly good food, extremly nice people”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I was there with my girl-friend twice. The food was extremly good. Even for vegetarian you find 4 good dishes. I have rarely eaten so good. It was a great atmosphere and the waitresses were very friendly.

Next time in Oberammergau, I will eat there again. I hope they will not change by prices or the quality of food, like many successfull restaurants do.

• Visited December 2012
Virginia
“Great food!! Good service.”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Food was great and service was good! I loved the deer as well as the Wiernschnitzel. Very delicious.

Visited November 2012
“Quite Boring”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Ate a steak here, and the taste was good but the presentation boring. Menu is extensive and prices are high for the area. I could choose between three red wines to the beef. Trocken, halbtrocken and fruity. I went for the halbtrocken one and it tasted awful! Service is quick and unpersonal. Old and not very modern interiour.

• Visited February 2013