“Another One of My Favorites”

Restaurant Uhrmacher
Ranked #22 of 52 Restaurants in Oberammergau
Cuisines: European
Nine Mile Falls, Washington
“Another One of My Favorites”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is usually very quiet. The menu is varied and the food is excellent. The portion sizes are adequate, but always good. The prices is a little more than similar restaurants but definitely worth a try. Not hey have a large dining room and can accommodate large groups.

Visited April 2014

• Greek first
Durban
“Great setting”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great food, friendly staff. The menu was in German, so it was a bit difficult for us to choose our meals, but the waitress translated some for us and I ended up with a great meal. I got a translation application on my phone later, and it would have been sufficient.

• Visited December 2013
Nairobi, Kenya
“Very disappointing meals and attitude”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We stayed for three nights over New Years on half board. The vegetarian menus were overly salty and lacking in other flavour. A Thai curry had nothing in common with the name, and I wonder if the chef has ever eaten real Thai food.

The most wonderful part was when a cigarette butt was found in my mouthful of a vegetarian crepe! The chef, with a cigarette packet visible in his pocket, claims it was celery and there are no cigarettes in his kitchen. An absolute joke. At least I know food I eat this year can only get better.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Nicole M
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Good food”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had a very good meal for two on a Tuesday evening. Although the restaurant is large and only about a third full, the atmosphere was pleasant. The waitresses were very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed a delicious set four course meal.

• Visited September 2013
Sioux Falls
“Tradition with a Flair”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Great menu, sometimes live music, fantastic staff and good food. Excellent wine menu as well. One of the oldest and well established hotels in O'Gau and lives up to the reputation.

Visited October 2013