“An entertaining & delicious lunch at Zaubrstubn Oberammergau, Germany”

Restaurant Magic restaurant Zauberstubn Oberammergau
Ranked #5 of 53 Restaurants in Oberammergau
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: At our stayli Rustic Restaurant we offer good Home cookingAs well yu willsee time to time magic tricksOur restaurant Zauberstubn offers abut86 sets,There is olso a separate RoomFor up 30 persons for family celebration.We speak 9 languages ,end as well hes menus in 28 languages
Reviewed June 16, 2013

After reading the reviews of this restaurant on TripAdvisor, we decided to give it a try on May 16, while we were staying in Oberammergau. We had an really excellent lunch. I had a Schweine haxe (pork knuckle) & my wife had a Schweineschnitzel. Additionally, the owner was friendly & entertaining with his "magic" illusions. We definitely recommend this restaurant for anyone who is in the Oberammergau area. Because it was lunch time, the restaurant was not crowded at all. The owner told us that it was fully booked for dinner however, so reservations are recommended.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

The owner, the cook and the magician is the same man:) He and the the waitress are welcoming and the have smiling-faces. I tried Venison (deer) steak for the first time in my life in this restaurant. It was served in a mushroom sauce with wild-berry marmalade and sliced oranges. The taste was really good and the price is normal to the standards of this town. You will also find the opportunity to see the illusion show while having your dinner. I can say that this is one of the restaurants to not miss in Oberammergau. Bytheway you'd better go there by car or bike, it may be bit far from the center, especially in cold days..

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Good food and bier, enriched by the "magical" tricks of the host: really an amazing place, with a stunning view of mount Kofel. Good choice of ice creams. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at the Zauberstub'n. We booked by email in the morning, and I don't think we'd have got a table otherwise.

The food and service was really good, and Vlado seems to have endless energy to keep everyone entertained. A really great night out.

1  Thank Syphon
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I've been to the Zauberstubn a few times over the past few years in my Germany travels. The food is good, however, the atmosphere is the main draw. Vlado and his staff have always taken care of me and my guests, and best of all it's always entertaining.

1  Thank SporkLover