“Sweet and homey. Excellent hostess!”
Review of Gastehaus Neu

Gastehaus Neu
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oberammergau
Gastehaus Neu
Ranked #8 of 14 Oberammergau B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 17, 2009

Spent two nights at Pension Neu and we couldn't have asked for better accommodations. The proprietor was delightful and the location great. Value was even better!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank nosaint1

Reviewed September 7, 2009

This is a terrific guesthouse, in a perfect location with very helpful hosts. The room was lovely, the view was breathtaking, breakfast was plentiful, and the hosts were very friendly and helpful. This is probably the best value accommodation I have ever stayed at.

This is one of the most beautiful areas I have ever visited in my life and I really didnt want to leave. I would definately like to stay here again!!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Aus-wonderers
Reviewed August 20, 2009

Penny & Anton are brilliant hosts, with local knowledge of where to go & what to see. Their breakfasts are great & are always willing to advice when needed. They are situated 5 mins from the centre which is great for meals & evenings out!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2009

My husband and I spent our first night in Germany at Gastehaus Neu. Unfortunately, with our late booking of the room, we were unable to stay there for additional days. Oberammergau is a beautiful and charming town and Penny and Anton Neu were wonderfully helpful.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2009

Clean, comfortable, and affordable, with an incredible view (from my room/balcony). Penny was friendly and helpful. Oberammergau is a beautiful, cozy place, and this was the most enjoyable leg of my trip. I will be staying here again if I'm ever in the area.

Be sure to see Schloss Linderhof and its grounds - gorgeous!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed April 28, 2009

This was my first experience at a Bed and Breakfast and it was a great one. Penny and Anton are fabulous people who made our stay very enjoyable. Breakfast was ready as we walked in the dining area every morning. Penny also checked our daily itinerary and made great suggestions to get the most out of our visit to the area. The establishment was very clean, comfortable, and located in a great spot. My wife and I enjoyed our stay at this B&B very much and we strongly recommend it. This was one of the highlights of out trip to Germany.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2009

I found Pension Neu through friends' great raves. I as not disappointed with the simple, traditional, Bavarian gasthaus Neu. Penny and Anton immediately made me feel welcome. I have returned to Pension Neu 5 times and have brought my family there when they were visiting Germany. The location is great and being in Oberammergau makes the visit all the more special. The breakfast one of the best I have found. You will enjoy Penny's wit and wisdom as well as Anton's wonderful personality. Pension is wonderful in Winter as well as Summer.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with friends