“Wonderful food AGAIN !!”
Review of Mama Mady's Diner

Mama Mady's Diner
Ranked #5 of 92 Restaurants in Ansbach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Enjoy a taste of Home, Dine at Mama Mady's Diner. Typical American style cuisine that is made from scratch. Not Fast Food.Very well priced with large portions. A relaxed family atmosphere with accents and decor that is reminiscent of the 50's and 60's style Diner.
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Wonderful customer service again at Mama Mady's. Who ever would leave a bad review on this restaurant would not know good food if it hit them in the face.

2  Thank OKelley258

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I think Mama Mady's is in a good location in relation to the main Army posts, so it is convenient for soldiers and families to get to to have a little American style food.

I have been here a few times and found that my favorite thing to eat is the Cheese soup! It is delicious every time. The few times I have been to Mama Mady's Diner I found it to be a little more more expensive than I like to spend (but the cheese soup is worth it).

1  Thank a1rose
Reviewed November 16, 2013

This is my favorite place to eat in Ansbach. It is warm and welcoming. It is a casual experience where you can just enjoy your company and experience great food. The owners are well connected with their guests and if you want something, all you have to do is ask. On the weekends it can become quite buys so a reservation is suggested. The atmosphere is great. Will continue visiting during my stay in Ansbach.

1  Thank Kathleen_Jone
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

When I came here towards the end of June beginning of July I was really looking for a good thick burger just like I could get at home, and I found it. Mama Mady's Diner is a great place to go, the staff is super friendly and I think the food is great . Keep up the good work.

1  Thank Ray M
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Mama Mady's Diner is the best restaurant in the Ansbach area, I will always come back. I have never had a bad meal since this restaurant opened its doors. I have had a wide variety of dishes. I enjoy several of the pasta dishes like the spaghetti and rigatoni al forno. I tend to order the kids burger because the regular sized burgers are very large. The schnitzel and cordon bleu is made fresh and I can taste the difference between the food here and some other restaurants that use pre made products. Just about everything is home made and that makes a big difference to me.
The customer service has always been excellent. I am always greeted warmly when I enter and they make me feel like I am part of their family. Sometimes finding a seat can be difficult if you don't have a reservation. I normally always come in by myself so it isn't a problem for me, but I see how the staff tries to get everyone a seat even when it looks impossible.
I will continue to come here for many years. It is truly one of my favorite places. It is a every Sunday experience for me, providing I do not have to work.

1  Thank Leecrone