“Owners and staff are very rude”

Hotel-Gasthof zur Windmuehle
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Ansbach
London, United Kingdom
“Owners and staff are very rude”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Very disappointed with this hotel due to the attitude. Rooms are tiny and you can hear next door occupants. Great experience if someone uses the hair dryer especially at night, it's a very loud noise. I got woken up by it and asked hubby to check if everything is ok. Had the owner knocking on door telling me off. Why I didn't call myself if I speak German! Well I didn't think anything of it because they got so many Americans. He was really rude. I'm pregnant 8 months and me speaking German didn't help. I felt like I'm bothering them when I asked for help - our door didn't lock properly,.... Problem after problem and no friendly face to make our stay enjoyable.

• Stayed April 2014
5 Thank Lena P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ansbach
Hotel Schwarzer Bock
#6 of 8 in Gunzenhausen
Hotel Gruenwald
Hotel Gruenwald
#4 of 12 in Ansbach

Been to Hotel-Gasthof zur Windmuehle? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel-Gasthof zur Windmuehle

Property: Hotel-Gasthof zur Windmuehle
Address: Rummelsberger Str. 1, 91522 Ansbach, Bavaria, Germany
Location: Germany > Bavaria > Franconia > Middle Franconia > Ansbach
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Spa Suites
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Ansbach
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Hotel-Gasthof zur Windmuehle 3.5*
Our house - with one of the longest and richest traditions in the city of Ansbach - is located directly at the edge of the town when travelling from the direction of Nuremberg (B 14). Our history dates back until 1735 and is being managed since 1914 from the Sturm family. In the year 2014, we have been awarded the three-star-Superior classification. Our restaurant is arranged in a typical franconian style and spreads a cosy atmosphere. As best-qualified professionals, we personally care for your comfort and service in a familiar style. Our cuisine offers mainly regional dishes in a rich variety, enriched with regional seasonal specialties for everyone's taste. Of course, our chef de cuisine loves to take care of your special wishes. After extensive expansion work, you can now choose from 44 comfortable rooms and suites for every demand. Relax in our new wellness area with three different saunas, lounge and grotto. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HRS, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotel.de, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel-Gasthof zur Windmuehle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.