“WOW!!!!”

Cuisines: French, German
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Karlshöhe
Reviewed May 7, 2014

One of the best Restaurants in Stuttgart i know...
The kitchen is cooking a good mix of traditional Southern food with the German international influence. The service is great! There are...

Reviewed December 1, 2013

This restaurant was within walking distance from hotel, had good reviews, and was open on Sunday. It exceeded all my expectations.

I was able to make a reservation online (in German). When we arrived the waitress informed us that they did not have English menus, but then proceeded to translate every single item on the menu for us. This was a recurring theme throughout the evening as all of the staff took time to cater to the needs of the customers. There was never a sense of "Hurry up, I'm busy".

The food, from appetizers through to dessert, was top notch. I had the cordon bleau as the main course and it was very, very good. They made a small portion sampler of all the desserts on the menu at an extremely reasonable price, allowing us to try everything.

The beverage recommendations were right on target for what I was requesting.

A delightful dining experience and I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank WHCharlie
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Friendly service, our waitress suggested local dishes to try and they were superb! Great atmosphere, price, music and food. |Could not have wished for a better evening!

Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

The first time I came in this restaurant it was quite late in the evening; usually in Germany they say "sorry, we're closing" and you remain without dinner...instead they served me even if it was late, I ate as a real king, so good that I now remembered perfectly this place, two years after...and two years after, nothing changed: great dinner, open people, good pricing and a living atmosphere. Conclusion: if you're in Stuttgart, don't miss this place!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Great gasthaus food with the finest, freshest, fish, meats and ingredients? The Cordon Bleu was to die for and the Sashimi a wonderful surprise. Very pleasant atmosphere.