“Bad Service from the waitress !!”
Review of Tiffany Thaistyle

Tiffany Thaistyle
Ranked #256 of 1,362 Restaurants in Stuttgart
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Sushi
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Rathaus
Stuttgart, Germany
“Bad Service from the waitress !!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

we are so dissapointed with the waitress (name secret) she yelling to our baby (16 months old) because for her is to noisy & the worst thing we should cleaning up the floor because the floor is dirty from baby dried food and some rice. For sure i will not never comeback again!!

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank emiliapallas

Vallejo, California
“Good Thai food close to all the activity.”
Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

First of all, I LOVE Thai food! However, I did not love this place. It wasn't bad, but I don't understand the rating. The soup was great, and the entrees were huge, but the prices were a bit high, and the sushi was expensive and mediocre at best. I could go there again, and enjoy it better knowing what to avoid.

2 Thank C M
Barcelona, Spain
“Pretty goodThai”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Not a restaurant to rave about but definitely worth a visit if your looking for Thai food. Very difficult to reach by car as it's in a pedestrian street. Our taxi driver had a lot of problems finding the street. In the end we got dropped off close by and one of the restaurant staff came to meet us.Very kind considering it was 23.00 hrs on a Wednesday.

Visited May 2012
Nuremberg, Germany
“A Delightful Dinner at Tiffany's”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

We chanced upon Tiffany thaistyle, in our search for something to eat on Christmas day. I couldn't recall this restaurant from my previous visits to Stuttgart, so was pleasantly surprised to find it just when I needed it.

The place is a little treasure, if I may say so; warm, comforting colors, attentive and friendly staff, a great variety of food, especially vegetarian and a refreshing assortment of cocktails and house-made iced teas. The iced tea, on our visit was sadly out of stock but we intend to have it on our next visit. They have the usual suspects like Mai Tai and SOTB but also cute names like 'Singapure Sling'. :)

Food wise, I had the PANÄNG PHAK - Different fresh vegetables with finely sliced orange leaves in Thai red curry and thick coconut milk (spicy). simply a taste of heaven, especially on a winter evening. The accompanying rice was absolutely perfect too.

My friend, she had the PLAA PHAD PHET; Fried salmon fillet with red curry, bamboo shoots, Thai aubergines, green beans, green pepper and Thai herbs. She was absolutely over the top as well!

The best part was the service, according to me. Unhurried, attentive and non-intrusive. The portions are quite huge and we had to take away some of the curry. The curry was packed very neatly with a new portion of rice. It tasted even more amazing the next day!

I so wish there were more branches of this place; its totally worth it and I cannot wait to visit them again.

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank Anita_Visvanath
San Antonio, Texas
“Great Thai in the Heart of Stuttgart, Germany”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Tiffany Thai has authentic and tasty cuisine. Conveniently located near the Stadtmitte stop on the S-bahn. Fancy cocktails, German beer and wonderful food. The service is always friendly and professional. All servers speak English. Highly recommend!

• Visited July 2011