“Friendly relaxed atmosphere”

Dining options: Breakfast
Coatbridge, United Kingdom
“Friendly relaxed atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

Within walking distance of our hotel we visited this cafe every evening. The staff were friendly and helpful and the place has a relaxed atmosphere. Can't comment on the food as we did not eat here but the drinks were reasonably priced and you had the option of sitting in or out. Access to the Internet available if you ask staff you will get a voucher. If you are in the area I would certainly recommend going in.

• Visited June 2013

San Diego, California
“It was just okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

The food menu is very small at this cafe. It is tucked away near the red light district of Stuttgart among many other bars & clubs. The mixed drink menu was pretty good and I was impressed by the whiskey options they had. I ordered a martini and it took a second trip back to the bar & two employees to figure out how to correctly make the martini I ordered.

There was live music the night I was there, which is the reason I went in the first place. The sound was good & the seating was set up nicely in order to provide as many people as possible with a nice view of the performers.

I would go back to Cafe Stelle for a quiet brunch with a friend or maybe an early evening cocktail, but this is not the place for dinner or a late night scene.

The staff was very friendly.

• Visited May 2013
Stuttgart
“Excellent for relaxing brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

I have to admit I have never ventured past their breakfast menu - maybe one day but I don't intend to stray far & if their breakfasts are anything to go by, I'm sure I would not be disappointed.

Their "Big Breakfast" is a great little sharer and normally I'd get something additional - some fruit salad or their "Eggs in a Glass". Food-envying others around me; croissant breakfast also looks delicious. You can't really get this sort of breakfast wrong but it's got a great atmosphere and staff which don't rush you out the door.

Perfect start to a weekend morning...

• Visited March 2012
Charlottesville, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for coffee and a quick breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2011

Yogurt and muesli were terrific. Coffee was excellent. The other food looked great. Was recommended to us by locals and was full of locals.

• Visited May 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good to have a coffee or...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2008

Good to have a coffee or for lunch. Very close to Wilhemsplatz.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook