“It was just okay”

Add it.
Cafe Stella
Cuisines: European
Reviewed May 15, 2013

The food menu is very small at this cafe. It is tucked away near the red light district of Stuttgart among many other bars & clubs. The mixed drink menu was pretty good and I was impressed by the whiskey options they had. I ordered a martini and it took a second trip back to the bar & two employees to figure out how to correctly make the martini I ordered.

There was live music the night I was there, which is the reason I went in the first place. The sound was good & the seating was set up nicely in order to provide as many people as possible with a nice view of the performers.

I would go back to Cafe Stelle for a quiet brunch with a friend or maybe an early evening cocktail, but this is not the place for dinner or a late night scene.

The staff was very friendly.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

I have to admit I have never ventured past their breakfast menu - maybe one day but I don't intend to stray far & if their breakfasts are anything to go by, I'm sure I would not be disappointed.

Their "Big Breakfast" is a great little sharer and normally I'd get something additional - some fruit salad or their "Eggs in a Glass". Food-envying others around me; croissant breakfast also looks delicious. You can't really get this sort of breakfast wrong but it's got a great atmosphere and staff which don't rush you out the door.

Perfect start to a weekend morning...

Reviewed June 11, 2011

Yogurt and muesli were terrific. Coffee was excellent. The other food looked great. Was recommended to us by locals and was full of locals.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 27, 2008

Good to have a coffee or for lunch. Very close to Wilhemsplatz.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Kusnacht, Switzerland
Reviewed June 4, 2008

Quite laid back atmosphere. Not a food temple though

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook